Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thing #5 - RSS feeds

I can see why RSS feeds can be extremely addicting. Some people may spend half their day just perusing the RSS feeds on their Reader. I have already found some aspects of it enjoyable and other parts a little taxing. One part I found taxing was looking through all the Podcasts for one of relevance. However, I was rewarded after all my scanning to find an enjoyable Podcast on Food. I like the fact that is is fairly short, yet full of info. None of the Podcasts that I listened to were more than 4 minutes long. There are lots of good ideas and general info about food. This can be useful for any and all cooks.

Here is a Podcast on who has the better chicken recipe. Listening to this makes me want to try both recipes and judge for myself :-)

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually one of those people who, initially, spent way too much time trying to sort through my reader; it definitely became "taxing". I have since WAY narrowed down my feeds to things I really want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will eventually also manage my subscriptions to have only the feeds I truly am interested in. Right now its just all so new to me. I'm going to try out those chicken recipes. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to narrow my feeds -- and I have only just begun! =) By the way -- Great chicken recipes! Those may go on the menu next week! My husband does the cooking -- he is always open to new recipes and reasons to play with spices! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do all the cooking - except when I prepare the chicken and steak or fish or kabobs and then my husband grills them. So - I usually only do chicken breasts, not the thighs - so Ill skip that one.
    Ok - you're officially adopted by me for blogging in this class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still hanging in there??? I'm your adopted buddy and waiting to see your next blog. :)

    ReplyDelete