Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #7 - Creating Community Through Commenting

Thanks Vickie for your concern!! Yes, I am still hanging in there :-) I had classes for the past 2 weeks and my brain needed a rest! I am now back on track.

Comments, comments, comments!!! It's all about the comments! I found commenting hard at first. Trying to find something just for the sake of commenting was a bit boring. However, once I found something I had an opinion on, it was easy to write something.

My two favorite things about comments:

1. I LOVE having think time while commenting. I can walk away and come back if necessary. I can open a new tab to double-check something before sharing information. I can go to another website and copy the address to share if I need to... Think time rocks!

2. I LOVE getting comments on my blog, so why on Earth would I not want to provide that kinda of enjoyment for others????

Commenting is getting easier. I found that my thoughts can just be a confirmation of what was said in the original post, they can be comments on other comments, or they can provide discussion opportunities by agreeing or disagreeing with the post... So many ways to go!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! It is much easier to comment when you have an interest and an opinion on the subject!

    ReplyDelete