Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thing #12 - Slideshow




Photo credits:
shiprock erosion by teofilo
edmonton dirt erosion by EgoAnt
streambank erosion by SoilScience.info
sheet erosion by SoilScience.info
french organs erosion by
david.nikonvscanon
riverstone surface erosion by Horia Varlan
patterned sand erosion by
visulogik


I found this to be quite tedious, but not in creating the slideshow. Deciding on pictures was difficult... I also had problems with the blog telling me something was wrong with my HTML. ??? Whatever that means ??? LOL I just published the post from my post listings page instead and that seemed to take care of the problem ;-)

Aside from the difficulties, I found the sites interesting and all were fairly simple to use. I like how they were all different and unique in their own way. I am sure there are many out there just waiting to be used! Any and all of these would be great for students to use for presentations about themselves or even for an assignments in class. They could take pictures of geometric shapes for Math, pictures of steps for a "How To" paper in Writing, and even use it to show the process of a project they worked on for social studies... The possibilities keep on coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment