Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing #16 - Library Thing

The Library Thing is really cool!! I Think it would be a great way to organize my classroom library. I realize it would take a while to organize, but it would be well worth it :-) I really can't wait to start on it. The kids can decide what books to read by searching through the website library.

I have already started organizing my home library. It is actually quite easy. I also love that I can get recommendations for other books that may interest me. I find lately that I go through books like crazy and have a hard time finding good ones to get into when I am ready to move on. Now, at least I have a place to start. :-)

Being able to get lists of books from my favorite authors is also a plus. I like to read books in a series. This may be a great way for me to find a good series to read. Having the Library Thing will be a huge benefit for my children too. They can list their favorite books to help them start organizing their own library.

No comments:

Post a Comment