Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thing #13 - Image Generators

Okay, another 2 hours used up :-) I am having so much fun!!

My kids keep coming over asking to use the computer, and I keep telling them no, because I am doing "homework" and they say that I'm not... I'm just playing around!! LOL I guess I am! :-)

I am hoping this will stick in the front of my mid so I will remember to use it for differnt projects throughout the year with my students. I have several ideas, but it is so hard to think of things during the middle of the summer...

Smiley Comic Strip and Comic Strip Generator could be used to have students tell short stories or use the Photo Mosaic to they could create a small collection of photos taken during a project they worked on. Groups could use many different generators to combine bits of information collected about a topic (jigsaw activity). The Smiley Generator could be used to title a story or other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment