Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #6 - Feed Your Reader

Ahhh.... Reader, Reader, Reader... How addictive are you?!?!? I can see now that I will really have to discipline myself when it comes to my Reader. I have been neglecting my Facebook, and we just can't have that!! :-)

So far, my favorite subscription has been Techlearning. It is so FULL of information, I spend a lot of time just browsing the site. I still haven't seen it all, but of course that is where my Reader comes in as a huge help. If I don't have the time to spend browsing, I can just check the Reader and go from there. The most interesting and cool bit of information BY FAR has been from a blog post via the Techlearning site called TL Advisor Blog. This particular post shared the Top 10 Sites for Creating Digital Music. The #1 site is called Myna. A short demo is more than enough to convince anyone to play with it! To launch the program, just click on the yellow arrow. It is total fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. I became completely overwhelmed with my reader and ended up deleting the majority of my feeds. Hopefully, you won't become so bogged down.

    ReplyDelete