Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing #15 - Delicious

What a new experience!! I had tons of fun with this... I had never heard of online bookmarks before. This is , for lack of a better work, ingenious! Visit my Delicious page to see the beginnings of my bookmarks.

I may have messed up the "misd23things" tag, because I tagged the wiki that way, which was not necessary... but I think I may have fixed it. Maybe. I can't wait to use it for all sorts of things. My husband will love it to. He can never remember the names of websites and he sometimes struggles with the whole "no spaces" in a web address idea. This should make it much easier. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that it is always there, wherever I go. I can even access it on my cell if need be...

This would be almost more beneficial way to network with colleagues that a wiki or blog in some ways. If your main goal is to share websites, then you could be sure to tag each with a subject (reading, math, science, etc.) to give you colleagues easy access to those sites. You wouldn't have to worry about linking to each page separately!!

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a couple different delicious accounts? One for personal and one for professional/education purposes? Any idea on that??? I am sure that in no time at all, I will have more tags that I know what to do with :-)

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely separate personal from professional sites especially if you are collaborating with others.

    ReplyDelete