Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #20 - Google Docs

I think Google Docs would be a fabulous way for grade-level teams to collaborate with lesson plans. You could create a template for everyone to use and when the document is done for the week, you could print and copy enough for everyone. This could work for so many different campus and classroom collaboratives. I could see this benefitting students who have to work in groups. This would be a great way for them to organize their ideas before coming together to work on the project itself.

I also think it could be used for ongoing tutoring if teacher share students. It could be a place to jot down notes on each student so all teachers know what material they have covered recently in tutoring.

I cant wait to use the forms to create a survey for students, parents, co-workers, or other to use for so many different reasons! I just know I am going to forget about so many of these 2.0 tools, but I will definitely use Google Docs :-) The rest will come to me as I need it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of using google docs for collaborative lesson planning. Also, I think it is something that could be "sold' to the other teachers.

    ReplyDelete