Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thing #7b - Reader

I recently subscribed to the Common Craft Blog. The videos we had to watch from Common Craft were so interesting to me, I often watched a few extras just to learn something new. There are so many out there!! I actually got an update yesterday about how big/busy the company has gotten and they now have to partner up with another company to make things happen. How awesome for them!! I feel like calling them to say congratulations :-) I will just post a comment! LOL

I have also gotten used to checking my reader on a regular basis. I usually check it twice a day. I think it helps me stay on top of certain things. It only takes a minute, unless I find something I want to read in full.

I have few subscriptions that don't have anything new day-to-day, while others have 15+ everytime I look :-) That is why it's important to check each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment