Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing #9 - Playin' in the Sandbox

So much is going through my head!!! I feel like the possibilities are endless :-) I hope that is not an incorrect assumption...

I have to say I was utterly CONFUSED when I first started. I have had very limited exposure to wikiing (word?) in the past. Mostly I have just read wikis. Jan Wilson tried to get a group of us to use one last summer, but none of us had ever had the experience, so it was lost in the mix of things.

NOW... I love this experience! I named my sandbox page Yeppers because it's a fun word to say. I had a lot of fun playing around with it once I figured out what to do. I finally got the Table of Contents to appear after reading the instructions for it for the 37th time!! LOL... but at least I got it! I kept putting only one set of brackets even though it said to put two in bold print! That was really my only frustration. I kept saving to see what it would look like and the hitting the edit button to make adjustments. I actually enjoyed myself. I can't wait to add stuff to Section 4. That seems like it will make the sandbox page more my own.

Moving on... I am slowly starting to see a narrow bit of light way far in the distance that may indicate the light at the end of my 23 Things tunnel. We will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment